Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the movement i need

I don't care where I live...as long as it's with you
It seems like it's the only place that makes sense to be
I'm not afraid to stay or move to somewhere new
Each place would end up home if you were there with me

Our laughter would fill any space
I'd still kiss you at the door
We'd find the home we've both been searching for

In the beginning, neither of us knew what we'd found
It just felt good to be happy, acting foolishly like kids
Our feelings kept muted, trying not to make a sound
Not knowing if we should even feel the way we did.

Now I can shout it from the rooftops, and will
That I love you, but by now everyone knows
There are places in my heart that only you can fill
And wherever you decide to go, I will go

I don't care where we live, as long as I'm with you.

No comments: