My top ten thoughts as they come out right after the other.. (the easiest thing I could think of to get this done.)
1. Homeowning is overwhelming.
2. I shouldn't complain about owning a home when so many don't.
3. Though my friend sent me an article about it being okay to feel down even when compared to others who have much more to feel down about. That just leads to guilt feelings.
4. This needs to take a turn.
5. Ummm...beeen catching up with House of Cards.
6. I do believe they are commenting on Trump.
7. I didn't think he could get any worse.
8. Sadly, he proves me wrong every day by doing so.
9. When your thoughts are mostly about getting your house in order, it may be time to get a job outside of it.
10. How does one go back to work after 8 years? What does that resume look like???
Okay, a couple more thrown in. But this is the gist of how my brain rolls around these days.