Friday, February 09, 2007

"I'm ready for my close up..."

It’s Friday and I’m thankful. It’s been the longest week! SO COLD! I’ve heard it’s been the longest streak of cold weather for 15 years. Whew! I had blood work done this morning. It was my second and final deposit for my surgery. The hospital called and FOX network wants to do a piece on my surgery. They’ll be filming during surgery and talking with me afterwards. Wonder if they’ll get my tattoo? (My dad wondered if I should get another one. Haha) The nice thing about this whole thing is that the Bennington girls will be reuniting for a few days. Wendy and Mom are flying in to help me out! Wendy will leave after 3 days, and Mom after 10. It’ll be fun (aside from all of the pain.) Jason will have help and that is an ease off my mind.

Tonight’s movie pick is off the Oscar track…and it has already received horrible reviews! However, horror movies are normally tradition with family film night. (Friday night movies with Jason and Dustin.) We’re taking in The Messengers. I’ll let you know how it is! Could be just awful. By the way…if you’re shopping for a good scary flick, check out The Descent! GREAT FLICK!!

Oscar Buzz—Roper’s picks are (reported by Dustin first thing this morning):

Best Picture - The Departed
Helen for Actress
Jennifer for Supporting
Forrest for Actor
Scorsese for Director

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How exciting!! You'll have to tell us when and where you'll be on, we can't wait to see the close up of the tattoo!!