Monday, April 30, 2007

Haunted

The people that come in and out of my life haunt me somehow. It's amazing how close you can become with someone and years later, they've disappeared out of your life for one reason or another. It happens to all of us. I remember them all...and I think of them. Friends that I spent every second of the day with...for years...and now we have our own lives. Every person I've met shaped me somehow. Hopefully they all know what they meant to me. Course, we were younger then...and I was not as careful with my sharp tongue. My heart was always softer than my rough exterior. I wish I had the opportunity to say I'm sorry for all of the hurt I've caused. We don't always get to do that. I hope I run into them sometime later in life. Until, I'm haunted by all of them.

No comments: