Monday, August 06, 2007

Rocky Mountain High.......

Just got back from our second wedding reception in Bailey, Colorado. It was beautiful. I watched my mother and her siblings revisit their childhood...acting like children themselves at times. Everyone laughed and hugged...and they all adored Jason as I knew they would. The geography was something hard for me to leave. The mountains surrounding us, the rushing stream outside our cabin and the smell of pine are all things I could wake up to every day. The little one was in rare form...at 2 1/2, she ruled the roost and made my heart melt a hundred times a day. Watching Jason carry kids on his shoulders up the mountain...man, I can't wait to have children. "Uncle Jason" was a hit and is quickly becoming more popular with all of the kids. (that's ok..he's new...they'll remember me later.)

I'll write more later...time to get off work!!

No comments: