Wednesday, August 04, 2010

92 is not that hot, I know...but, it is.

It's hot. Z is playing with blocks. She is about a week off from crawling. My family is here. It's nice and crazy at the same time. I vacuum the floor every day. My OCD is becoming VERY apparent to them. I'm afraid I'll be seen as the crazy aunt. I found out that we have cherry trees in the back yard. Charming? No, messy. It's better than a crab apple tree I guess.

I wish I could have a huge retreat for me and my friends to go for one weekend. Everyone leaves their children and sigfigs behind and we all just go and talk and laugh and relax. Maybe a week. And maybe it's paid for by a secret donor. And maybe it's a cruise. Will someone buy me and 30 of my friends a cruise? The heat is making me fuzzy...

1 comment:

Motherhood Mayhem said...

I'll plan a weekend for any takers! I am ready for the same thing!!!!