Thursday, January 06, 2011

On a cold Thursday where I write about nothing.

Well, The People's Choice awards was probably the worst show I've seen in a while. Just awful. The Globes are coming up soon. They are BS as well, but more fun to watch. The fact that Johnny and Angelina were nominated for something just proves it's a joke. I love Johnny...but he didn't do anything award worthy in The Tourist. Angelina just looked hungry and had few lines. It was laughable. Dustin is coming for the Oscars. He just set the date this week. I'm thrilled. We won't have a guest before then...it will be time. The walls start to close in on me in the winter. Guests break it up.

I got out my cards for the most part. I asked for a few addresses on Facebook. It's my attempt to reach out to a couple friends who don't reach out to me. I probably need to let the friendships go, but I have such a hard time doing that. If someone was important to me at any time, I always try to cling onto them forever. I need to realize that some friendships have seasons. We were friends in a time when it was easy to do so and when we needed something from the other. I hate that though. I don't have many seasonal friends. I have a lot of friends in which we talk more about their lives than mine, but I think that happens a lot. Some people never even think to ask you about your day...they go on so much about their own. But, that's neither here nor there...I still try to keep in touch with them.

Z went down for a nap about an hour ago and I'm desperately trying to fill my time with productive things instead of just slumbering right alongside with her.

But, I think I'll do it anyhow.

No comments: