Friday, December 16, 2011

'tis the season to blow money.

I found a play writing class. It's for 6 weeks and by the end, I will have a 10 minute play completed. I've been trying to think of what to write about. 10 minutes? That seems like a scene to me, not an entire play. I'll find some online to read.
The roofers are here. They are replacing another part of the roof--that's the 3rd part since we moved in two years ago. And...the dishwasher started pouring water all over the floor this morning. grand.

It's Friday and I wish I had a babysitter tonight. I'd love to go the movies. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is out. The Swedish film was good, I thought. I can't imagine how they'll make it here...it's horribly violent and dark. There are too many movies to see. If you are single, if you have a sitter, if your kids are grown...make a night of it! Do it for all of us who can't at this point. Eat out. See movies. Get massages. Just indulge.

No comments: