Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And...the nominees are...


BEST PICTURE


The ArTisT- Have yet to see it, but see it winning. 

The DescenDAnTs- Saw it...surprised to see it as a nominee. 

exTremely louD & increDibly close--hopefully seeing it soon!!

The help-- saw it. deserved.

hugo- saw it, deserved. a beautiful film.

miDnighT in pAris saw it, deserved. (loved this one.)

moneybAll--saw it...a surprise...

The Tree of life--at least I can order it on Amazon...have yet to see.

WAr horse--have yet to see.





ACToR In A LEAdIng RoLE -- I can't believe Michael Fassbender was not nominated. 
 I haven't seen all of these yet...but I really did think Clooney was outstanding.


Demián bichir
A BeTTeR Life

george clooney
THe DeSCeNDANTS

Jean Dujardin
THe ARTiST

gary oldman
TiNKeR TAiLoR SoLDieR SPy

brad pitt---REALLY???!!!
MoNeyBALL

ACToR In A SUPPoRTIng RoLE--Have a lot to see here...Jonah was very good. Plummer was great.

Kenneth branagh
My WeeK WiTH MARiLyN

Jonah hill
MoNeyBALL

nick nolte
WARRioR

christopher plummer
BeGiNNeRS

max von sydow
exTReMeLy LouD & iNCReDiBLy CLoSe

ACTRESS In A LEAdIng RoLE-- Loved Rooney and Viola...need to see the others.


glenn close
ALBeRT NoBBS

Viola Davis
THe HeLP

rooney mara
THe GiRL WiTH THe DRAGoN TATToo

meryl streep
THe iRoN LADy

michelle Williams
My WeeK WiTH MARiLyN

ACTRESS In A SUPPoRTIng 
RoLE-- I think Mccarthy's nom was so great. I loved her. Nice to see. 


bérénice bejo
THe ARTiST

Jessica chastain
THe HeLP

melissa mccarthy
BRiDeSMAiDS

Janet mcTeer
ALBeRT NoBBS

octavia spencer
THe HeLP

No comments: