Thursday, February 16, 2012

nothing special

I went to the gym on Monday...with good intentions of the week! It's Thursday, I am just now getting ready to go back. Darn. Some days the umph is just not there. Today I'm kicking my own ass to get there. I worked on my play last night and today...it is getting closer. It makes me laugh out loud...so that's a good sign. I need it to be light hearted and funny. We will see how it goes. Class is tonight.

It's dripping outside. The snow is slowly melting away. What a weird winter. I just watched Smash from this week. The jury is still out on that show. Not sure. The writing is kind of bad. I love the singing...but that can't hold it together. I really want it to work. It's so cheesy and bland. The actors don't have juicy lines. And...it's so predictable. hum.

Today I feel I should've been a director. Tomorrow, maybe an editor. Definitely not a professional blogger.

When all other TV fails, I say tune into Downton Abbey. I find myself yelling at the screen though. It's so frustratingly good!

No comments: