Tuesday, March 13, 2012

no fun

The sun is shining. It's 67 degrees. Z is in a St. Patrick's day tutu and that's all. She isn't enjoying clothes lately. I'm in HoHo pants and a Henry Miller t-shirt. Least to say neither of us has showered. We just had some lunch and I'm trying to make up for everything I didn't do yesterday. I hate that cleaning is a daily thing. It's never ending.

Z stopped taking naps some days and this is totally throwing me off. I need to find a new schedule. I feel like a total slob. It's 1:30 and I'm not even changed. These are not the best of days.

My dream self has endless energy. She is up early, showered and ready for the day. She has all the meals planned out. She has daily activities for Z. She is always in a good mood. She is on top of the laundry and the house chores. She can sing and never has to wash her hair. She probably wouldn't have any friends.

1 comment:

Kate Hall said...

my god. today was a full-on wear pajamas all day and do not leave the house day. full-on. i remember when my oldest was the only, i would just change clothes a half hour before the Hubs came home, just so no one would know.
hang in there.