Wednesday, March 28, 2012

shhh.

The sun is shining. This makes me so happy. It seems hopeful. The Japanese Maple I can see out the window in front of me is beginning to bud. Soon, the temps will normalize and each day will be one where the outside is a regular player.

I've been hiding out for long enough. I sort of wilted from everyone--feeling wilty myself. I barely see Melissa, I barely take walks in the neighborhood, I haven't returned phone calls. For the past 6 weeks I've been dealing with morning sickness. Yep. That's right. I haven't even told many people, so if you see someone, just keep it to yourself. Facebook will not be notified for a long time. I've been nervous about it. We miscarried last year and I didn't want to have to deal with telling so many if it happened again. I haven't told my nieces and nephew yet. We just told family last weekend. I'm 10 weeks along. Until I'm about 15, I just feel a little shy about it. But--the sickness has just knocked me out. It's been just gross. I'm either exhausted or nauseous all day. I know it is a good sign, but I don't like it. I'm not a "I LOVE being pregnant!" sort of person. I love the outcome.

Okay, there. It's out. I'm a wimpy pg woman who just seems to shrink from society and become pretty useless all around. I hope I make up for it in the coming months.






2 comments:

Stacey said...

{{{{{{{{{{{Valerie}}}}}}}}}}

Jen said...

I am SO EXCITED! I missed this post til now. I understand your worries and I won't say anything to anyone here. I had no idea about your loss last year and I'm so sorry.

Congratulations!