Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CTFO

I'm a bit high strung. I need to relax. To me it seems that you don't need alcohol quite as much as during pregnancy. Oh well. My hormones are all over the place. My thoughts are either lost or everywhere. I am anxious/hyper or exhausted and past out.

The landscapers came today. They were suppose to be here yesterday, but things happen. They went to Melissa's  yard and started setting up shop--I had to go get them to move to our yard. That would have been a disaster. Her yard already looks perfect...wonder what they would've done exactly. Our yard (after 2 hours) is starting to take shape again. I'm sure they were like, "uh...do you guys do ANYTHING??!" Uh, no. We don't. Thanks. That's why you are here.

It's a day to try to stop being annoyed at everything and everyone. It doesn't help a thing. I'm listening to a jazz station to try to chill my shit out. What a bad example I am.


No comments: