Saturday, March 15, 2014

Artifact

I watched Artifact last night. It's the 30 Seconds to Mars documentary about their fight with their record label. A lot of scenes with them working and creating. Jason said he could not relate to it at all. I definitely have been around people like that. They are hard to comprehend for an engineer. "I don't relate to this at all." Half the time when I hear him on the phone it sounds as if he's speaking another language.

He's not a creative one and I think creative people come across as crazy or immature. Most of the time they are wandering or constantly questioning things. Nothing is black and white. They are emotional and in tune with their emotions--even if they don't share them. Most of them need a lot of counseling. HA!

Anyway, I dug it. When someone is able to tap into something that feeds them in every way and they feel like THIS is what they were meant to do. I am in awe.

No comments: