Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Here's my smile with the future in it...

She needs this to help her realize that she is doing the right thing.
You are.
And you know who you are.
You've always been wonderful and great and you've always created a world of creativity, love and security for them. (and for me)
You've been there for me when others have not.
I'm here for you.
I figured you'd check this late at night...when you're feeling alone and freaked out about it all.
Don't worry. It's all going to be alright.
Quit drinking so much coffee and try to get some sleep.
You have plenty of people who love you and who are going to do their best to make you safe.
You're doing the right thing.
You'll make it...not too long now.
And they'll understand...they'll thank you...and they'll realize one day why you did it.
Until then, I'm not worried about them.
You've always been adored and it'll continue.
Read this whenever you need to.
Call me whenever you need to.
I am proud of you!
I love you.
I trust you and you should too.
Take care of yourself.
I'll see you soon!!!

TALK HARD!! hehehe.

1 comment:

Kortney said...

I will love you always and for all time.