Thursday, May 04, 2006

My conspiracy theory on Tom Cruise

I still love Maverick, so I try to separate him from Tom. I like Tom's characters for the most part, but the man...freaks me out. I hate this. I had a bird once, I named him Tommy. When my neice was little...when she saw Tom on t.v. she would say, "look aunt val...hot tom." He was #1 of my Top 5 list.

Strike one was divorcing Nic. Bad move. Penelope is...whatever, but it was just a bad move. They didn't last long though...they broke up, Penelope started up with dreamy Matthew. (Not sure if that one lasted, I lost track.) Now, of course, he's with Katie...and Suri. Is he gay? Maybe. Or he might be a complete over the top control freak. I think TC is a corporation. He's no longer a person. I think people are paid insane amounts of money to say what they do. It is pretty amazing how he is painted...his kudos come from Paul Newman ("Newman" to TC, they're so tight!), Dustin Hoffman, Steven Speilberg, Oprah and numerous others. All paid off. At least that is what I think. I can't imagine Paul and Dustin being that low, but who really knows Hollywood. I think he had a contract with Nic. She was just starting out, she spent 9 years and soared to the top of Hollywood...and then I think she either got sick of it or she was let out because starting at 10 years you have to start splitting assets or something weird. Then I think she was given a ton of money to keep her mouth shut...or that was in the original contract. Who knows. The Scientology thing...I'm at a loss there. I can explain the women with contracts and the kudos serving producers world wide, but Scientology is just nuts. He yelled at Matt Lauer (strike two), which you just don't do to keep in my good graces. Good thing Matt wasn't in the delivery room. The sheer volume of his voice might have mentally scarred Suri. I love Matt Lauer. He called him GLIB for heaven's sake! Then he pounced on Brooke Shields (strike three) and every other woman who's suffered from any type of depression. Hmm...I pray for Katie. Joey Potter never would've gone out with him. She would've stuck with Pacey! But that's another story.

Confession:
When TomKat came about last year, my roommate, Jason and I were crazy people. Sending eachother photos and making dates to watch TC on Oprah or late night shows. Why were we so obsessed?? Course, we were also one of the 12 people who went to see The Dukes of Hazzard just to see Jessica Simpson. We had TomKat's pictures (as well as Jessica's) up on the fridge...hehehe...bet he hates me writing this. I think it was just so insane how Tom was acting. What drives a man to be so mental? Love? Or was it the fact that he no longer had to deal with his former publicist. He fired her and then jumped on couches.

Fun fact: If Cruise and Katie Holmes wed, each of his wives will have been eleven years younger than the last. (Mimi Rogers, b. 1956; Nicole Kidman, b. 1967; Katie Holmes, b. 1978.)

I want to recommend this link:
http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/

Take a gander...very, very funny.
There is more to say here..but this is all I could get in during lunch.

No comments: