Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A nice burnt orange would be nice.

Why do most offices--at least most I've worked in--make all of their walls white? It's sterile and depressing. I feel like I'm in a hospital. (Not that hospitals are depressing places...but they are sterile!) I would paint the walls on my own if I could, but we don't "own" the space. My office is inside of Xerox...I work for the IT company that runs all of Xerox's machines....we control all of the servers, etc. I don't even know what HCL stands for. Let me go look.....

ok, back. It's stands for Hindustan Computers Limited. Here is the wikipedia page if you are interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HCL_Technologies
HCL is India’s 4th largest leading global IT Services companies...huh!

Well, their revenue looks pretty good...5 Bil. They could afford some paint. They could afford to pay Xerox to let us use some paint.

No comments: