Monday, February 15, 2010

I gotta a feelin'

I will admit to blogging today without a thing to say. I've been on auto pilot and haven't really been able to let real thoughts invade my mind lately. Not enough to blog about them. I'll post the link below as something fun to put out into the world. I think it's so damn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUokqeP5ZU&feature=related

I don't care how you feel about the Oprah Show...I LOVE this. It makes me so happy. It makes me miss Chicago...but feel proud that I lived there. It was such a growing time for me. Wow. I wish some things had gone differently...that I'd left there on good terms with everyone I'd met...but that was not the case. With some of us, the growing pains are so strong, unfortunately, you hurt people along your road of finding your way. (is that deep or what.) Truly, though...there are people I just wish I could reach out to to say I'm sorry. I'm throwing that out into the universe tonight.

In order to deal with this emotion...at this moment, I'm downing chocolate chips. mmm. Jason is out in the garage working out. This is typical. I have to put balance in our relationship. :)

Z found her fingers. The struggle is on to keep them out of her mouth. She loves them. I told her that it wasn't lady like to suck on her fingers...she told me it wasn't lady like to have a pacifier either. Shoot. She's smart.

I struggle to write anything worthwhile, so I will stop for today. I'm sure something will hit me. Oh, how did I spend Valentine's? We didn't really. We kissed in the morning and said "happy v day." We went out to breakfast to our fave place with his mom and sis. I touched his hand at one point during breakfast to say I love you. I gave him a card I'd bought last year today to say some things I've been meaning to say. It's hard sometimes. It's easy to let moments pass to tell someone you love them when they leave a fork out. I stare at him a lot. I think how handsome he is...how lucky I am...but don't say it. Why? I suppose that's for another blog. But I love him...and even though he drives me nuts...I often think how perfect he is for me.

No comments: