Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This is a boring post.

It's Tuesday and I'm feeling much better now. Last week was a low point, but today, I'm wanting to be productive and am going to attack my downstairs closet for the first time since we moved in. Yes, we still have boxes down there. Since October. Nice. However, I couldn't fit into any of those clothes anyway, so who cares! Today, I fit (snugly) into some before pregnancy jeans. YAY! I needed a belt so not to have plumber ass, but other than that, they worked. I'm shallow, but this made me happy.

Button is asleep. She gained 2 lbs over this last month! Breast milk is amazing. She's a shorty though...only in the 17th percentile in length. 21.5 inches. She has to be in the 98th percentile in looks though. :)

I'm tired, but that's a given, right? It's annoying to keep saying it. I get annoyed hearing from other people. I GET IT!! WE ARE FUCKING TIRED!!! I just wrote this and Jason came in to tell me he's going to take a nap. ahhh...I want one too.

.

No comments: