Monday, March 29, 2010

The rain is keeping the birds away...






Here are some that live in my house...I've started a collection. It started with the one on my lower back, a tattoo I got in 2001. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, but I do like mine. I forget it's there half the time. I think I just love the idea of flying away...and being beautiful. Such freedom. I have too much time on my hands to actually think all of these things, I realize this. But, it's raining again today. Z is enjoying a nap and I'm sitting in my house with all of the gray natural light pouring through the windows. Jason is gone today and won't be back until later tonight. He has one hell of a week in store. I feel for him.

Today, my plans are laundry (which is a given), meal planning, grocery getting (yuck) and reading. It sounds relaxed doesn't it? We'll see how much of that Z allows me to get done. I'm trying to relish these early days...before she's crawling then walking. Then, I'll just put the vacuum in her little hands and tell her to go at it!

1 comment:

Kortney said...

Love love love the birds.