Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day





These were taken yesterday. My niece Mackenzie turned 5 yesterday. I think she went to Chucky Cheese. We had Showbiz Pizza when I was little...same concept. In her honor, we dressed up in our best greens. Z, mom and I enjoyed the day outside. It's in the 60s here and we're loving it!! She leaves tomorrow, it's been way too short. But, we've had lots of talks and lots of good food. We're going to see a play tonight at Geva Theatre. It's called The Price. It's an Arthur Miller play. I think we'll really enjoy it! I haven't been to the theatre in a long time. Jason took me there for my birthday last year. Little Z will be home with Jason tonight. I know he is dreading it a bit. She's beginning to be fussy at night--only wanting Mom. Today, she's in overalls. Cute. But she has scratches on her face because I'm a bad mom. I can't get her nails cut! I struggle with it so much...and in the meantime, she looks like Edward Scissorhands. Ugh.

No comments: