Sunday, March 14, 2010

Enjoy the Silence



It's a calm Sunday morning. Jason is reading the paper behind me and Z is in her swing asleep. Yesterday was a busy day. I made J work all day to get the house the way I wanted it. We completely moved around each of our rooms upstairs. Now, each room has a totally different feeling. It's definitely more relaxed now. The TV is now out of the kitchen area and it makes for a nice quiet area. We now have a sitting room by the foyer and the TV is nestled in the corner for nice cozy nights. We'd thought about these configurations when we first moved in, but opted to go against how the old owners used their house. We wanted our own stamp. Dustin gave some great suggestions and I ran with them. Thanks Dustin!! I'll post pics when they are completely done. We have some pictures to hang, etc.

My mom comes today for 5 days. It will be nice to have her around and great to have her see Z at this age. She was here when we brought her home and was here for the first month. Z just slept mostly. Now, she is so animated and smiley!!! Adorable. We normally give her a bath in the big tub with her little bathing tub, but last night, I put her in the sink. She won't fit there long, but it was darling.

No comments: