Monday, July 26, 2010

A quick post for no one.

It's Monday morning. We got back from Cleveland last night. J stayed behind to help his parents. Today...a truck is unloading a ton of stuff into our house. Some jems, some still undecided, but all just more stuff. I don't want to fill the house with stuff. Now all I want to do is get rid of anything we don't want/need in order to make room. I like BIG OPEN SPACES. But, having family heirlooms is nice as well. We'll figure it out. It was a tiring weekend, but still enjoyable to be around J's family. They are selling their huge old house and simplifying life. It's a big deal. It's a smart move...but sad and emotionally hard I'm sure.

The baby cardinals are doing very well. It seems that one is stronger than the other two, but all thriving. I'm happy. I'm about to sweep out the garage and make it all pretty for the temp storage delivery. At least the weather is beautiful. Next on the agenda is to clean the loft for the 3 cousins coming this coming weekend. My sis and gang are coming for 10 days. We'll head to Lake Placid for the weekend as they have never been to the Adirondacks. Should be nice. Of course, I put it upon myself for everything to be perfect while they are here. I need to get over it.

Ok, need to get started on the garage. This is a just my little note to the universe. I've read other blogs. They are funny and interesting and wise. Mine? HA. A daily report of my mutterings...but a log at least for me to revisit.

Love to anyone who actually reads! :)

No comments: