Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crappy Kid's TV shows

Ok, where the hell is Bugs Bunny? I miss him. I miss intelligence in cartoons. I tried to watch Yo Gabba Gabba! yesterday and I felt ill. I hated it. It's annoying. Where my shows annoying as a kid? I bought Z some Dr. Suess videos yesterday for $5 a piece. Nice. We watched those. I also have the Anniversary edition of Sesame Street. Lots of good stuff there to watch. I'm going to invest in Fraggle Rock and The Muppet Show. I tried other kids shows and just yuck. I don't mind Little Bear. No Barney! No Sponge Bob! I just can't stand them. She's destined to be uncool, right? Because all the kids will be watching mind numbing crap...on their frickin' Ipads. It's going to be awful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wait till their older, kids and young teen shows are really bad

Anonymous said...

I also HATE Yo Gabba Gabba - awful. I love PBS - Dinosaur Train, Super Why and Word World. Try those.
:)Lisa C