Monday, November 01, 2010

Boo Hoo

It's November already. My child is almost 11 months old. Right now she is taking a nap and I'm pretty sure she has a dirty diaper. I passed by her room and could smell it. Yeah, I didn't wake her up to change it because she's been a demon and needs her sleep. She's growing...and changing every day. At times, she becomes unrecognizable. Her sleeping habits change out of nowhere. She's MUCH more vocal. She also developed a look on her face that is so devious it scares me. But, she's cute and happy...and blows her food in my face now when she doesn't like it. Ick.

My body aches today. The weather dropped about 30 degrees in just days. My joints are puffy and hurt. I am headed to the doctor on Friday. I was suppose to take the anti-inflammatory drugs for a month and I haven't. I forgot. I'm going to lie to the doctor. I need answers. I'm going to take them this week religiously. Then, lie.

Halloween was great fun. We all dressed up and had one trick or treater. That sucked. But, we had a blast ourselves. We made pizza and took pictures of Z. She seemed to like our costumes and didn't mind her own. It was a success. The lack of doorbell rings could be because it was freezing. It rained and then it hailed. Yeah, too cold for walking up our long drive. Our street is also very dark and windy and the houses are set back in trees...and it's not a through street. It screams, "we'll yank your kid into our house and you'll never see them again." But in the daytime it's soooooo pretty!

No comments: