Friday, December 03, 2010

It's Friday. I look tired and feel awful. Happy Weekend!!

On the evenings before Jason leaves for a trip he stays up...late. He's manic and can't sleep. Thus, I don't sleep either. He comes down late, wakes me up and then proceeds to crash. I am left awake. He then has his alarm set to a time that he KNOWS he won't get out of bed and I'm left to jab him, "turn off the alarm. Get up." He snoozes the alarm and goes back to sleep. This happens every 8 minutes for a while. "You told me to wake you up. You have a flight, get up." He finally rolls out of bed and then frantically gets ready and rushes around the house (since now he's late) and I lay in bed listening to all of it.

Least to say, I'm tired today. I have much to do. Z and I will drive to Cleveland tomorrow to meet J. He's there for business and is staying over to wait for us. My dad is coming to Rochester on Monday. The house needs some help. The laundry needs doing. The yard is a disaster. I'm going to do my best today to get as many chores done as I can. All I want to do is nap. I looked at myself in the mirror and I look awful. I'm starting to get permanent dark circles under my eyes. It's not a pretty sight.

The snow will be here all of next week. It's official: it's cold out. Damn. I love the fluffy, beautiful white covering...but I hate the cold.

Let's end on a positive note. I worked out 3x this week at the gym. (but haven't stopped desserts) If I could just stop snacking...

No comments: