Friday, April 01, 2011

Love and other drugs

I'm currently watching this movie. It's kind of a new age Autumn in New York. Lots of sex. Lots of nudity. Wow. Hathaway does look great. It reminds me of the first stage of the relationship--the sex stage. How deliciously fun. I love kissing. I married a great kisser. It was a deal breaker. It all begins with the kiss. If it's not there...the rest is just empty filler really.

Who would have thought our first kiss years ago would have had such power behind it?! Now, we have this sweet little girl in red smiling up at me. She's very excited to learn a new word--up. Now she says it all the time. Cute.

I made an appointment with my Chicago therapist. We'll be Skyping on Saturday. I'm calling in the big guns in order to process my thoughts. Hopefully, that will help me figure out how to deal with some of my current demons. Take that!!

It's a rainy, cloudy day. It's chilly. But, the snow is melting and it looks like Spring through the windows. I'll imagine the warmth.

J and I booked our tickets to California. We'll fly into SFO. Maybe a small time in San Fran...maybe drive up the coast...maybe camp in Yosemite, not sure yet. However, it'll be time for us. A short time of 3 days...but it'll be our time. I expect lots of delicious moments.

No comments: