Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lightening up.

It's been a while. I've been disappearing into the Royal Wedding a bit. Last Friday, that's all I did. Got up at 4AM and watched it til Z and I napped in the afternoon. I taped it all of course. We rewatched all 8 hours on Sunday as we put our will together. There was something so uplifting about it. Maybe I'm a little bit cut off from the rest of the world out here and it made me feel like I was part of it. I had the time of my life when I was there. We've witnessed so much tragedy due to natural disasters that it was so nice to feel a bond of happiness and hopefulness with people all over the world. Everyone was thrilled to be a part of it.

J and I are headed to CA tomorrow afternoon. It'll be the first time Z is without both parents. I know she'll have a good time, but it's hard when you can't really explain that we'll be back. Maybe she understand more than I think she does. We need to get away together...so I'll just trust she'll be fine and focus on being as present as I can be. That's something I need to work on. Enjoy the present and be present in the present. Also...thinking positively. I repeat it like a mantra in my head--be positive, be happy, smile and breath deeply. I want to associated with positive energy. I have a tendency to get way too serious about little things. Lighten up...lighten up.

So, for the next 5 days I'm focusing on a lighter, more joyous me. Deep breath. In with the joy and out with the worry.

Much joy and light moments to you!

No comments: