Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Small Talk just sucks.

It's hot. Z has her little pool all ready for an afternoon of water and sun. We got it yesterday. We also got a great hiking backpack! We hiked a little on Sunday and it works well. We even used it to watch the Memorial Day parade in Pittsford. She's up high and looks very comfy.

Spring seems to have disappeared. It was here for about 2 weeks and now Summer has taken hold. 91 degrees today. The Cottonwoods are shedding and now we have summer snow. I'll take it.

My journaling is going well. I'm still trying to focus on the truth of the day instead of what I'm writing here--vague and small talky. I'm not a small talk person. I think that's why making new friends is hard for me. I have so many life long friends...it is just too much effort to be so light.

-------------------

We just spent some time at the pool and it's too stinkin' hot for her to be out there too long. Now we are inside waiting on the DISH guy. Our stupid TV is out again. I'd never get DISH again...but for 2 years, it's a great deal.

What a garbage post. Sorry...a lot of small talk. SEE! I'm not good at it!!

No comments: