Friday, July 01, 2011

Go do it.

It's gorgeous outside. I just mowed the yard. If we had new landscaping...our yard would be magical. Our neighbors just landscaped the crap out of their front yard and it looks so good. I can appreciate it. Planting flowers and trees for your family to enjoy each year is such a great gift. I loved the trees in my yard growing up. I buried 3 pets ten paces toward the house from my favorite tree in the back yard. We have 3 dead trees we need to get rid of. I can't wait to plant new ones. I love our Japanese Maple. We don't have room for a Weeping Willow, or I'd plant one of those. I love lying on the ground underneath a tree and looking up at the leaves. Doesn't it make you feel safe?

Go do it and let me know.

Off to Lake Placid tomorrow. We've been there 3 years in a row for the 4th. It's our new tradition. Last year my mom went with us. This year, Jason's parents are coming and my pal from high school. I can't wait. It will be nice to get away and show people the town we love. The fireworks are beautiful. They glitter on Mirror Lake. I'll post pics when I get home.

Hope you enjoy the 4th. Spend time outside...go lie under a tree. Feel safe.

No comments: