Friday, December 23, 2011

From me to you.




I do wish you a silent night.
I wish you laughter that makes your face hurt.
I wish you a moment of sitting back and being so happy at what you see.
I wish you smells of good food and sounds of good music.
I wish you warmth--either by a blanket, a fire or a body.
I wish you being at peace at your decisions.
I wish you the ability to let past hurts go.
I wish you infinite positivity and feelings of a hope.
I wish you the strength to pull yourself out of old regret.
I wish you the courage to talk about issues if you are having any.
I hope you value yourself and that your life reflects that.
I hope you tell people if you love them and not hoping they just know.


You don't know what will happen. You don't know when you won't be able to do something you thinkg you will always be able to do. Life is hard, but it is what you make of it--it's how you see it and how you let it affect you.

I wish you inner light and as much hope for a good future as you can possibly muster.

And in case you need it...