Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i wish you a silent night

Z woke up at 3AM this morning and wanted cookies and milk...and to sing Jingle Bells and look at the tree. Had this been Christmas eve, I would have thought it adorable... Today we are all dragging. Jason was already up working in the loft and came down to help entertain her. She finally went back to bed at 4ish. Today, she is totally fine...Jason and I are dragging.

Tonight it is my goal to order all of my outgoing gifts and have that pressure relieved. Isn't that an awful way of seeing it? When bedtime is over, I normally want to plant myself on the couch, play Words with Friends and watch whatever is on the DVR. But, I will do my best to be productive.

Too tired to write anything very substantial, I do want to share some Christmas music that I've been enjoying. These albums are at the top of my list this season...and if you are on Spotify...you can listen to them. (I wish everyone was on Spotify...it's addicting)

Snow Angels by Over the Rhine
A Very She and Him Christmas by She and Him
When My Heart Finds Christmas by Harry Connick Jr. (love it every year)
A Christmas Album by Barbra Streisand (1967)
Noel by Josh Groban

I tried to like Michael Buble's Christmas album...but don't. But let's not be negative.

join Spotify- it's free. (Esp you, Stacey! I wanted to send you a Josh song today...)



No comments: