Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm a pain in the @$$

So, my back seems to be a little out. I am walking, but I look pretty funny doing it. I can't pick up Z or struggle with her in any way--which she's quickly learned (a-ha! I can get away!) . She is kissing my back a lot though, which is nice.  It started on Sunday and has been getting worse. Hmmm. It puts me in a bit of a bad mood, which sucks. The fact that it is freezing, doesn't help. You know, it's days like this when I always think how lucky I am to have my good health. I can't imagine being in pain every day. It makes me cranky...and honestly, it makes me want to lie in bed and sleep all day. (Denial??) It frustrates me that I'm not a tougher person. I have a low tolerance for pain. I hate it. It's a day where I annoy myself. So not cool.

If you are reading this in good health...be thankful. Do a sit up to celebrate. We take so much for granted. I need to kick my whiny self in the ass.

No comments: