Friday, June 22, 2012

Barf.

The pg hormones are getting the best of me today. I feel a bit off kilter. I want to cry. I'm horribly frustrated about many things. It's a day where I should be sent to an island away from other people. The world would be a better place if there was that type of option. If you're having a bad day and you know it...you could choose to leave and not spill over into the happy people.

I'm betting this feeling will go away in an hour or so. Former bi-polar-ness helps with the diagnosis.

My niece is "dating" someone. ugh. I'm not ready for this time of life. She is 17 and boy crazy. The boy she picked is...nice in the Kansas sense of the word. He's religious, he's republican, he's a bit full of himself. He is older by 2 years and in college. College people should date college people. Leave the HS girls alone. (Could I sound more closed minded???) My first love was 4 years older...I'm a total hypocrite and I don't care. There is a world of difference between college and HS. I just don't want her to get serious. (Like I did) I want her to date for fun. He said to me, "I don't date for fun...I only date if I can see a possible future with that person." I think he thinks that adults want to hear this stuff. I wanted to barf. SERIOUSLY?? At 19?? Geesh people. Have some fun. Kiss some people and keep it relaxed. This is the Kansas way as well. Too serious...too soon. Everyone wants to get married in their early twenties--or at 20. UGH.

See, I'm not in a good mood. I don't like boys. I don't like messes today. I don't like hormones. I'm not real fond of myself today.


No comments: