Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday...

HOT.

Z and I are headed next door to the pool in about 15 mins. I'm thrilled for the pool day--but the only suit I have is the one I got for my honeymoon. Least to say it doesn't fit. I looked like a stuffed sausage! I have a cover up I don't plan on taking off. My new one is suppose to arrive today. COME ON FED EX!!!

Z looks adorable in her suit. Geesh. I miss the younger years of the lake and the pool when I lived in my swimming suit and flip flops. I was a fish...a tan one. I miss skiing and camping and campfires and tents. (I miss being young and not worrying about cellulite.)

I'm thinking about taking another writing course. My playwriting course got sidetracked by early pregnancy sickness. I'd take a class about writing about your life. It looks so therapeutic. It's probably a class full of bleeding hearts, but oh well. It's a way of getting some cheaper therapy.

I spent some time this morning sweeping the front steps. Our bat continues to shat all over. It's gross. I like the idea of it finding shelter here...just wished it was a bit more tidy.

No comments: