Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scared.

I haven't blogged because I've either been sleeping or am so tired that nothing comes to mind. Last night I finally voiced to Jason that I'm definitely more nervous for this labor than I was for the first. Now I know what is coming. I know that it will hurt...that I will be throwing up...that I will have moments where I'm not sure I can do it...that I will be exhausted. The end result is great. However, I am scared. I have irrational fears dealing with my anxiety...that I will somehow cause an issue because I am so nervous. I would LOVE to have a sedative...but I don't think they allow that. Is this normal? I am ready for her to be born. I'm ready for both of us to be done with it and both of us healthy. I'm ready to meet her and for things to start. I just hope my nervousness doesn't mess the whole thing up. I seemed so strong last time. Maybe ignorance was bliss.

No comments: