Tuesday, September 04, 2012

dark and stormy

We just had a quick storm. It was dark for a time. It thundered. I lit candles. It poured...and now it's passing. I wish it would've lasted all day. I'm in a stormy kind of mood. Not that I'm not in a good mood...but a mellow day would be nice. Also, it's not cool enough. It's 70. I want 50s. I want to be able to open the windows in the house and air it out.

I want a warm bath with bubbles. I want a feeling of peace and complete relaxation. I want all of my chores to be done. I want everyone to be calm and quiet. I want to have a window above the tub that looks over a huge body of water.

I want there to be feeling of complete understanding with those in my life. A feeling of contentment.

I want all of my loved ones to be alive. I want all of my friends to be alive.

Maybe this will be waiting for me after I'm gone. I hope that they've all found peace. The ones left here are still struggling. Damn it.

I really want a massage.

No comments: