Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a little random, sorry.

It is gorgeous out today. I've been in a sleep state for most of the morning due to Z being an extremely early riser this morning. Ugh. J is on the road today...he is also very tired. Tired parents--not very original.

I've been watching some of the broadcasts from New Orleans. Silly reporters standing in a WIDE stance trying to stay up and yelling into the mike as they get pelted with water. Funny. Uhhh...go inside. It reminds me of when the wind takes all of the nannies away in Mary Poppins...but most things remind me of MP.

hehehe.

Today I'm in the mood to go sit outside somewhere and listen to some type of inspirational speaker. Something enlightening about how to go about life. Someone like the Dali Lama or something. I want to admire the trees in the sun and have someone tell me how grand life is. I guess I could find something online and just sit on my deck. I have weird cravings.

Maybe I'll just pack Z in the car and go to DQ. again.

This morning, I put nutmeg in my coffee. The smell of it made me ready for the holidays. I love that.

Going to go bask a little while longer.

No comments: