Wednesday, November 21, 2012

pretty in pink...

I'm not a "pink" person. I've tried to redirect Z from liking it...but it is a lost cause. She loves it. ugh. I just ordered her birthday cake in pink. (She did say she wanted red and blue birds on it though...whew!)  The family (Jason's) arrives tomorrow. I have 2 easy pies to make and all of the side dishes. Shouldn't be too bad. I will leave the cream pies for Christmas. I am on my 4th day of being sick. That doesn't help my productivity.

I'm listening to holiday music...currently Josh Groban...and it is putting me in the mood.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I have MUCH to be thankful for. I'm sure you do as well. If you can't think of many things...have a drink...it should help make them more clear. (Jason is relying on drinking to make it through the holiday.) HA! His "to do" list is long...and the number one item is "pick up wine."


No comments: