Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I've been away

Sorry about that. I'm not doing so well keeping up with this. I'll try to do better.

Update:
Z is potty training. 24 hours with no accidents. We will see...
I saw Silver Linings Playbook. It made me uncomfortable and I felt it was too long. Everyone loves it. I think it hit too close to home for me. I've been around those types of people...I don't want to spend time with them, really. I did think Jennifer did a great job. Bradley was so nice to look at, I think he was okay.

I watched Oprah's Master Class on Maya Angelou yesterday. It was really beautiful. She is so wise. I learned that the longer I live, the more I realize that my young, judgmental self was so naive. I have much to learn about human beings and life. I have much to learn about me.

This isn't from the show I watched...but thought you might like it.

I'm going to start reading more of her books...I feel she is just a wealth of knowledge and someone I aspire to be like.

No comments: