Friday, January 04, 2013

Happy New Year...

Haven't posted in quite some time. Family has been here and I've been busy with my OCD, cleaning up after everyone. I wish I wasn't like that, but I am. I wish I could enjoy more instead of thinking about how things don't look just perfect. Drives me nuts. I want every moment to look picture perfect. I don't know why...

Now that the holidays are over, I tend to sit and reflect. The winter blues loom. This could be because of my hormones. I'm not sure. I listen to the dish washer and all of a sudden life seems monotonous. It should be a comforting sound. I might've picked a bad day to blog.

I've now heard of 3 couples becoming engaged. It's a hopeful thing to do. I am happy for them. I remember when I was. Life moves on. You find that person and your life starts to take a different shape. It becomes more about others instead of you. It is very hard to hold onto your insides at times.

Yeah...I think my hormones are getting the best of me today. Should I start again another day?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sometime just writing how you feel might help , you never know. It is hard when everyone is Happy around you and you remember those times, I send Hugs and sunshine to you.