Friday, February 22, 2013

Nothing going on....sorry.

Sorry, I've been absent. No good reason, really...just distracted.

Kansas is under snow. My family is having snow days. 17 inches is somewhat normal here, but not there.

Today, Dustin and Ryan are flying in from Chicago. They should be here within the hour. They are staying for 8 days. I'm thrilled for the company. The Oscars are this weekend. I should post my guesses. I'll do that.

Harper is sleeping in the swing next to me. Z is at Doodles. I'm listening to a vacuum downstairs. We are paying for a DEEP cleaning of the house. Yes...we are. I know, it's ridiculous. I just couldn't keep up with it and was so sick of it being so grungy. It's only a one time thing. With people coming in and all of the sickness about...I just wanted it to be done. It's a gift from Jason really. Some might find that odd...I love it. Happy Valentine's to me. But I realize that I  never hear the vacuum unless I'm running it. Weird. Harper is completely unaffected.

There really isn't anything to report. I've been up and down in my moods. At times, out right BITCHY. I'm wondering if it's Mirena?? Anyone have that issue? I feel extremely hormonal. I cry, I'm annoyed, I'm just irritated a lot. Poor Zoƫ gets the brunt of it at times. Mom of the year...I am not. Thank God someone else takes care of her some days. It gives us space and I get myself into check. I told her she needed to start saying, "Mom, don't be so cranky!!" I almost need a little kick in the ass at times.

You know what I need??

SLEEP.

All moms need that I think.


No comments: