Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finally!!!!

Today is a BIG day in our house. Last night, Harper slept in her own room--for 12 hours! It was glorious. No wake ups! And then...this morning...Z finally pooped in the potty for the first time. I know...you can't believe it. This is the excitement of my life right now. :) One day, I will be able to get excited about a new restaurant or book, but for now, this is it. All night sleeping and potty training. My god.

Have I mentioned how damn cold it is still??!! I am sluggish and frustrated. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I need to go today. I'm an every day person, normally. If I stop the flow, it's hard to start up again. I'm sitting here drinking my green tea and waiting to lose the last 8 lbs. I would love to lose 10-12, but that's probably not going to happen. My body changed. It holds on to things more than it used to. I keep expecting it to look like it did in my 20s and it isn't. Growing older is such a strange thing. My body aches, it holds on to fat and I'm exhausted. However, my brain still thinks it is 18. ???

My 20th High School reunion is this summer. I can't believe it. I don't feel like it's been that long. Though, there have been so many changes. I'm looking forward to seeing people. My class is so small, it is different than the BIG HS reunions of most. I graduated with 23 people. I know everyone in the town practically--or did at one time. Now the HS is full of punks and kids with no school spirit. That sucks.

Maybe I should do some stretches. I need to pull myself out of this fog. I see that April 1st will be 47 degrees. That's what I have to look forward to. Where the hell is the global warming??!

No comments: