Friday, March 22, 2013

missing you.

Another day when I wish I was I traveling across the desert on my camel and taking in the world. maybe i'm on a mission. maybe i'm just on vacation. i've always wanted to take a soul seeking vacation alone. is that odd? i need some type of mind/soul altering experience. i need to grow. my mind is slowly growing a little dim lately. it's the weather. it's the lack of intellectual conversation. it's the feeling that i'm not growing anymore.

i got acupuncture today. i love it. i could go every day. right now, it's just weekly. did you know they have pressure points for emotions? if you are feeling emotionally clogged...it can help open you up! i'm trying it. so far, nothing.

i need a night out with my closest friends. i need to hear their thoughts and to laugh with them. i miss them. some, more than others--due to the fact that i haven't seen them in so long. jeremy, that means you.

i feel disconnected from so many. i've always been made of my friends. i love my little family, yes--but i need my friends, too.

think of me! i'm thinking of you.

No comments: