Thursday, January 09, 2014

Still here.

But it's been a while. I felt like my posts were feeling like broken records. SAD grabbed a hold of me and I was a bit negative. Thought maybe I shouldn't throw that into the world. But, I'm back now...medicated and better. HA!

Let's speak to that. I did go on Wellbutrin. Was having trouble sleeping and then was feeling so anxious about it. I went to the doctor and this seemed to be a way of handling it. I tried another medication first and it made me sick. Awful. Anyway, so far so good now.

November and December are some what of a blur. It included a road trip to Orlando. We won't be doing that again for some time. A 1 year old and 4 year old aren't the best road trippers. They were troopers, but it was hard on them. We are working now on sleeping schedules. I depriving them of naps to handle it. Not winning any mom awards lately.

Jason finished is Master's Degree. Thank GOD!!! That just sucked. If anyone is working full time and going to school...they are a wreck and so are you. Sleep deprived and cranky...it is all on you to do the rest. He rocked it and got an A in his last class--without even turning in one of the papers he just couldn't get to. Unreal. He's just like that. It is sort of annoying.

I'm currently in pjs and a robe...my uniform for this week it seems. I've been in it for 2 days. Since being home, the goal is to put the house back in order. Unpacking, laundry, etc. It shouldn't be this hard. Tomorrow, Z goes back to preschool and that will help immensely. Yesterday I was so tired, I walked around in a fog.

So, for the new year...more posts. I won't back away, even if I'm feeling blue and cranky. could be humorous to someone out there.

Happy New Year.

(See, I feel this post is boring, but I'm still posting it!!)

No comments: