Thursday, May 08, 2014

Crawling out from my rock.

So, it's been about 2 months. I've been cheating on you. I took a couple of writing classes and put my focus there, but now I'm back. Creative Journaling was fun. It focused more on creating writing from many different inspirations. Discovering your feelings by going in another door. I thought it was cool. I learned a lot. The other class was a class that focused on motherhood. We went out to a beautiful retreat in the woods for a day. There were only 4 of us. They were lovely women. I focused on writings about the girls mostly.

This blog is always in the back of my head..."you need to write." However, I never wanted to be a slave to it. I wanted to want to write.

I dipped a bit into a little bluesy feeling. I'm now newly medicated and feeling much better. In the past, the medications I was on made me feel drugged. I don't feel that way now. Just less anxious. Working out helps. I go about 5 times a week now. Trying to get in shape for Tough Mudder.  I started running. I HATE IT. It just sucks, honestly. I will never run for enjoyment. I can't even comprehend that. I am instantly tired. I thought I was in shape. Nope.

I feel like I need to take the blog in yet another direction. I feel like i've said that before. Instead of having pointless posts, I thought about writing ABOUT something. The creative journaling class opened up a new way to look at blogs. There will some daily thoughts, but also some writing that has more shape.

I'll put the idea in the subject and we'll see what happens.

But today is just catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you!! -JP