Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time Changes

The hardest part
is
accepting how
people change
and
that alone
changes everything.


--Robert M. Drake



Yes...but I will expand. The hardest part isn't accepting how people change...but how they don't and why they don't...especially when it is needed. Why don't people change when they see how they hurt people? Why don't they change when they are miserable...they just accept it as a fact.

That is such bullshit. And that is the shit that drives me into the ground. I have to accept that some people won't, even though I did. I have to accept that some people don't like that I did..but realize that the people that are upset are the ones that just want company in their misery.

Be happy. Seriously. In your days, strive to be up, be positive, find the energy to pull through the dark.

Don't be a victim. You will always find those who want to save you...but what kind of life is that? A long, miserable, lonely one. And...eventually your savior will get tired. Save yourself.

what a vague and obvious post. but i don't care. my world seems to be full of the vague and obvious. It's obnoxious.

1 comment:

KateBannet said...

That would be a great opportunity! Essay contests are always useful. But if we are talking about every day writing it’s better to buy them I think www.essay-writing-place.com/