Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kevin Smith lies around constantly...and he's creative!

I haven't stepped outside today. What does that say about me? I purposely don't lay on the couch...it scares me. I get up each morning and take a shower--I have big plans in my head that never pan out. It snowed last night. I don't like the cold. Tomorrow I'm going to Park Ave to become blond...just so I get to talk to people. Colorists have to talk to you, don't they? My first friend will be my colorist. I'm determined to write every day even if it's bullshit. Today...it's bullshit.

I'm now going to put on a coat and walk to the mailbox. I need fresh air. My cat Meryl is starting to look at me like I'm a loser...don't worry, if she starts telling me to kill people, I'll ignore her.

I wish my friends would've had digital cameras back in the day. We had to pack all cool picks into 24 exposures...a lot of crap pics. The Internet I'm afraid would've been a BAD idea for us. Kortney, Toni and I...lip syncing in front of a vhs camera...holy shit...we would've been YouTube'd for sure. The Madonna videos alone would've made us a sensation. But what I would've given for a damn flat iron!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Because you are now going to blog every day, I am going to comment! And you can just not post them or you can write me if you don't want comments.

I'm impressed that you're trying to leave the house each day -- that's ambitious. I would probably lay on the sofa watching VH1 constantly.