Monday, March 16, 2009

Blank

My cat is sick. I took her to the vet and she has kidney stones. Poor thing. She's been bleeding for 2 days. I feel bad for her. $300 later, she's home and hiding under our bed. I wish she could talk...not sure that I'd want to hear everything she has to say (she's not a huge fan of me), but to know that she's hurting would be helpful.

Had my first day at work. Just 2 hours...watched a safety video and got my badge. Cute pic! I was exhausted when I got home. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Took a 2 hour nap and now I just feel out of it.

I'm writing so that there's something here, but I'm blank as to what to say...and nothing on my mind is very interesting at this point. My chest feels heavy and I just need to sit and relax a minute.

More tomorrow.

.

No comments: