Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dehydrated


It's been rather a slow day. I woke up when the doorbell rang--our fireplace needed to be fixed. It was good to be forced out of bed, I was tired. Jason had gotten up around 5, if not before and I woke up just around 6. He didn't say goodbye, most likely because he thought I was sleeping. I've been tired all day. I re watched The Oscars and enjoyed it again. I'd also taped Jimmy Fallon's new show--eh. Jimmy Kimmel had the bachelor on, so I watched that. Pretty funny. Yes...today, I was on the couch. I did do some exercises...but that's about all. My thought is that I will be employed soon. Monday is the interview. I've been out a long time! It's weird to fill your day with random things. Having no set schedule isn't good for me, but if you have hope it will be ending soon...it's really not too bad! This week my low key existence isn't bothering me so much.

I looked around Twitter more. What a whole new world! I only have a couple of people following me, but you can follow a lot of people on there! Celebrities. Jane Fonda has one (she turned me on to it really.) Jimmy Fallon, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Steve Martin (I enjoy him), Jimmy Kimmel, Kathy Griffin, John Mayer...it's nuts! Some write their own, others seem to be more fan sites writing for them--I delete those. I'm not sure how long I'll be on it. It takes so much maintenance!

I'm still trying to read The Shack. (I writing this in avoidance in fact.) I read about 40 pages last night. I'm going to buckle down and get it done by tomorrow night! It's moving slowly so far. Since Ronda liked it so much, it can't be bad. I'm really hoping to be moved. I need it.

Why am I so tired? Dustin (and Jason) would say that I'm not drinking enough water. So, that's what I'm going to do after I write this. Pour a glass of water and read. I need to drink a few glasses before dinner. I don't think I had any yesterday. Isn't that awful?! I just don't like it. It's boring to me. I have Crystal Light...maybe I should make that! Is that cheating??

As I look over, I see my Sylvia Plath book...I'd rather jump into that. Why am I struggling so much?? I think it's the religious thing. I don't want to be preached to. I wouldn't say I'm lost in that department...but I would say I'm avoiding the discussion because I don't know what to think. It was forced down my throat at one time--not by my family--but by others. My parents have never forced me into anything. I've always been able to make my own decisions, even if they didn't like them. Dad doesn't talk about religion and Mom has been very open to all religions. Jason reads a lot about a lot of things. He's interested in the discussion...and he's very curious about everything. He questions. I like that. It makes me feel less alone.

I'll let you know what I think.

Update on my Ebay addiction--played $5 dollar fun today. Found a vintage Annie Hall (pictured above) movie poster for $4 and got it. Also...bought "Manhattan" for $6. It was Woody Allen day today...actually, he's been on my mind a lot lately for some reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say read it, plough through if you must, it's not what you're anticipating.